The analyst IT position is to join the Paris Fixed Income FO tools IT team. This is a business facing team, focussed on delivering COMMANDO' solutions that support pricing and risk management solutions to the business. The role will focus on delivering immediate solutions to the business and working on strategic initiatives.
The Fixed Income front-office environment consists of a combination of vendor and in-house components covering the trade booking, risk management and pricing.
The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining FO Tools' systems upon Front Office requests
- Review and analyse business request and propose relevant solutions
- Understand precisely the functional requirements of business request and concerning fixed incomes flow or structured desks
- Ensure successful system deliveries according to agreed timescales and budget.
- Work closely with local and global technology teams and support functions with regards strategy, operating model, implementation, production support transition and project lifecycle governance.
- Interact with local and global business analysts, project managers, technical architects, developers, detailing the design and driving total quality of end to end solutions.
- Strong knowledge of and experience in using VBA, C#, SQL (Oracle) and VB6
- Detailed knowledge of Fixed Income front to back and/or process mapping skills
- Experience in financial products, particularly Interest Rate Derivatives.
- Ability to work flexibly and take responsibility for varying areas of work as required
- Self-motivated and ability to work as an individual contributor as well as in a team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to manage technical implementations
- Experience of working with Front Office users as an analyst IT
- Positive can do attitude
- Proven ability to communicate with front office users, IT colleagues, project managers, architects
- Local market knowledge of financial service providers, technology service providers, and competitors
- Experience of working with Summit, Reuters is a distinct advantage
Spécialiste des secteurs Banque, Finance et Assurance, INGENIANCE est également une entreprise technology-oriented qui offre une expertise multi-sectorielle autour du Big Data, du développement informatique, de la Blockchain et de la philosophie DevOps.
Ceci permet à INGENIANCE de se positionner comme une entreprise leader du marché financier et avant-gardiste des technologies disruptives.